Customer experience (CX) is now the lifeblood of organisational success, and it’s bringing customer service to the frontlines of battle. More than 80% of companies say they will soon be competing mostly, or completely, on the basis of customer experience within two years.
This whitepaper discussed the new way to value your customers.
Table of contents:
- The Old Way: Customer Service as Cost Centre
- Customer Service in the Era of Experiences
- The New Way: Customer Experience is Everyone's Job
- Uniting Experiences Through Technology
- What's Next for Customer Service?