Cutting The Cost of Communication
EnableVoIP hosted PBX is a flexible and cost effective business telephone system. With low call tariffs, as little as 1p per minute, and no connection charges. A fully hosted telephony system without the need to purchase, install and maintain expensive hardware. An increase in overall productivity is enabled by allowing employees to multi-task without interruption. Conference calls and virtual meetings are possible away from the office. Integrated recordings save time as well as enhance voice clarity to improve call quality.
£5 per month
The GXP1620/25 is a reliable Basic IP phone for the user who requires standard features for a light to medium call volume. Stay in touch with others with its 2 lines/SIP accounts, enjoy crystal clear HD audio and utilize its dual-switched 10/100 mbps ports (with integrated PoE on the GXP1625) for a flexible deployment. Maximize your productivity with essential supported features such as 3-way conferencing and 3 XML programmable soft keys. Together, these featuresmake the GXP1620/25 an easy-to-use and effective Basic IP phone.
As all Grandstream IP phones do, the GXP1620/1625 features state-of-the-art security encryption technology (SRTP and TLS).
- 2 SIP accounts, 2 line keys, 3-way conferencing, 3 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys
- Dual-switched 10/100 mbps ports, integrated PoE on
- GXP1625HD audio on speakerphone and handset
- EHS support for Plantronics headsets
- Up to 1000 contacts, call history up to 200 records
£7 per month
The GXP2135 is the ideal selection for busy users who value call control, productivity and usability, and manage medium to heavy call volumes. Equipped with 8 lines and 4 SIP accounts, a 2.8 inch color LCD display, and 32 digital speed dial/BLF keys, the GXP2135 enables quick and powerful usability.
As all Grandstream IP phones do, the GXP2135 features state-of-the-art security encryption technology (SRTP and TLS).
- 8 lines, 4 SIP accounts, 4 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys
- Dual switched, auto-sensing Gigabit ports, built-in PoE
- 32 digitally programmable and customizable BLF/speed-dial keys
- Built-in Bluetooth for syncing headsets and mobile devices for contact books, calendars & call transferring
- HD audio on the handset and speakerphone; full duplex speakerphone
- Supports EHS compatible Plantronics headsets
- 4-way audio conferencing for easy conference calls
£12 per month
The GXV3240 IP Video Phone with Android™ delivers a powerful voice, video and multimedia business communications experience to keep workers in-touch and up-to-date. Provide users with the benefits of a desk phone and tablet in one hybrid solution with this intuitive and customizable multimedia workstation. Desktop productivity is maximized with with its 6 lines, multi-platform video conferencing support, 4.3 inch touch screen and app integration through the Google Play Store. Stay productive and customize your phone with access to thousands of AndroidTM apps, including powerful business productivity apps like Skype and Google Hangouts. Additional features include integrated Bluetooth for pairing of headset and mobile devices for contact book/calendar exchange and call transferring, Gigabit ports, integrated WiFi, and more.
In addition to its value as an IP voice and video phone, the GXV3275 is also a great addition to any IP surveillance or door access solution. Pair it with the GDS, Grandstream’s Door Phone or third-party devices, SIP door openers or IP cameras to allow users to control these third-party devices in an office or apartment right from the GXV3275. From a surveillance standpoint, the GXV3275 can make and receive SIP video calls from IP surveillance cameras for security alerts/alarms or for checking a camera's live video feed.
- 6 lines 6 SIP accounts, up to 6-way voice conferencing and 3-way video conferencing
- Dual-switched Gigabit ports and integrated WiFi (802.11b/g/n)
- 1 megapixel CMOS camera
- 4.3 inch (480x272) capacitive touch screen
- Runs Android version 4.2 and offers full access to the Google Play Store
- Bluetooth for headsets and pairing mobile devices, USB port, SD card slot, mini-HDMI output for connection to TV monitor, EHS for Plantronics headsets
- Create an Android app for your business to run on the GXV3240 using Google’s API and Grandstream’s SDK tool kit
£7 per month
The GXP2200 Extension module is the ideal choice for providing powerful call control and flexibility to any user. The module itself boasts an intuitive and clear design, with 20 dual-colored extension keys and 2 arrow keys for page switching. Each module supports visibility for up to 40 additional contacts and extensions, while also supporting the ability to connect up to 4 GXP2200EXT modules to compatible Grandstream phones for visibility on up to 160 new contacts/extensions. Users can enjoy the added productivity that the GXP2200EXT brings with its feature rich design. It supports traditional call features on each of its programmable buttons, including bridged line appearance/shared call appearance, busy lamp fields, call park/pick-up, speed dial, presence, intercom, and conference/transfer/forward.
- 128x384 backlit LCD display
- 20 programmable dual-color buttons per module, 2 pages per module (40 contacts total)
- BLF/speed dial
- Daisy-chain up to 4 modules for up to 160 contacts/extensions
- BLA (bridged line appearance)/SCA (shared call appearance), BLF (busy lamp field, standard or eventlist), Call Park/Pick-up, Speed Dial, Presence, Intercom, and conference/ transfer/forward and more
Expand your communications solution by linking your desk phone to your mobile device to keep in touch with your business and residential accounts while working remotely or traveling. Grandstream Wave is a free softphone that revolutionizes a user’s workflow. It integrates with up to 6 SIP accounts and supports essential call control features such as 6-way voice conferencing, 24 virtual BLF keys, 2-way video calls, and so much more
- Security features include SIP over TLS and 128/256-bit SRTP
- Up to 6-way audio conference, and 24 virtual BLF keys
- Supports 6 SIP accounts
- Native integration with mobile devices including contact, call history and ringtones
- Enterprise features including BLF, call transfer/pickup, call recording with UCM, LDAP
- Automatic call forwarding based on time and location rules
- Voice channel switching between Bluetooth, earphone, speakerphone & 3.5mm headset