Welcome to our Monday.com onboarding sessions.
The main goal of a onboarding session is to build your workflow into Monday.com, taking into account your existing processes, as well as the tools you are currently using.
We try to understand how you work right now and either transfer these processes into Monday.com or suggest improvements and identify the bottlenecks and only after that, create them as boards in Monday.com
Below are a range of onboarding professional services that we suggest to clients.
30 mins Kick off Call
3 Hours Remote Training and Configuration
Price : £525.00 ex VAT
If you are looking to have a certified training partner personally walk your team through monday.com,
or simply want to see a return on your investment in monday.com faster, then Bronze is right for you.
- 30 minute Kick off call to understand your team's unique needs
- Up to 3 hours of remote consultation, configuration and training on using monday.com within 30 days of purchase
- Topics include: Advanced feature training, and Board consultation
- This bank of hours can be split into a kick off call and an online recorded online session
6 Hours Remote Training and Configuration
Price : £875.00 ex VAT
An Implementation Specialist will work with you over the first 60 days to create and execute a training roadmap that fits your team's need. We're here to ensure all of your team members have the tools and training they need to launch monday.com at scale:
- 1 hour Kick off call to create a customized roadmap for your team
- Up to 6 hours of remote consultation, configuration and training based on your team's needs
- Topics include: Administrating monday.com, Structuring the account for teams, New User's Intro, Advanced Features, and Workflow Consultations
- This bank of hours can be split into a kick off call and 2 online recorded online sessions
10 Hours Remote Training and Configuration
Price : £1,100.00 ex VAT
Your dedicated Success Manager will work with you to create a tailored roll out roadmap and ensure your team is ready to use, administrate, and customise monday.com at scale. They will continue to provide guidance on new features and ongoing assistance in addition to our support.
- 1 hour Kick off to create a roadmap from your goals and KPIs
- Up to 10 hours of consultation, configuration and training training
- On-site training available at an additional cost
- Topics include: Structuring the account, Basic and Advanced User trainings, Tools and Security, and Team Workflow Consultations
- This bank of hours can be split into a kick off call and 3 online recorded online sessions
Contact us for training information below: