Oh no - you missed out! This event has been much more popular than we anticipated, but don't worry - we will be holding more in the future.
If you use the form below, you can join our waiting list. You will be contacted if any spaces become available.
Alternatively, use the chat box in the bottom right to get in touch and schedule a monday.com discovery day with one of our product experts.
We would love to come and meet you all and show you the true power of monday.com!
On November 18th, we’re bringing together some of London’s most remarkable leaders from a wide variety of industries who all have one thing in common - they’ve found incredibly creative and innovative ways to work and collaborate.
This half-day event features top industry leaders sharing actionable ways you can maximise your team’s potential, strive for greater transparency, and improve workflow efficiency in a digital workspace that continues to evolve at lightning speed.
This event also includes an opportunity to hear from monday.com Ophir Penso and Barak Zigdon who offer a glimpse into the platform’s 2020 roadmap.
- Key insights into emerging workplace trends
- Valuable predictions to help you stay ahead of the curve
- Ways to harness monday.com’s full capabilities
- Exclusive first look into the future of monday.com and upcoming new features
- Practical advice and tons of actionable tips to apply right away
- Networking with other London senior executives, entrepreneurs, managers, and thought leaders
By registering, you agree to Enable's Event Terms and Condition
Date: Monday 18th November 2019
Hours: 08:30 - 11:35
Location: The Loading Bay, Techspace Shoreditch, 25 Luke Street, London, EC2A 4DS
- 08:30: Doors open
- 09:00 - 09:15 : Welcome to Enable monday.com's UK Partner
David Bushnell, Founder & CEO at Enable Technologies
- 09:15 - 09:45 : Our monday.com favourite features
Lee Ingham, Training Manager & Aaron Ripper, Solutions Consultant at Enable Technologies
- 09:45 - 10:00 : A day in the life of monday.com
Jonna Sercombe , Founder & CEO at Interactive Workshops
- 10:00 - 10:15 : A day in the life of monday.com
Jette Menzer, Head of Quality & Project Management at Tour Partner Group
- 10:15 - 11:00 : Breakfast / Moment of exchange and sharing / Networking
(This session is for networking to allow customers and prospects to talk to one another or us!)
- 11:00 - 11:25 : Exclusive monday.com Roadmap and what’s to come
Barak Zigdon, Partnerships Manager, EMEA & Ophir Penso, Partnerships and Business Development Lead at monday.com
- 11:25 - 11:35 : Q&A