We created our first Server Centre back in 2004, when cloud hosting companies were not really heard of.
Back then it was really a server room hosting only SugarCRM however it evolved/relocated over time and now is classed as a UK Tier 3 secure datacentre, hosting lots of different applications on both Windows and Linux servers.
These are fully controlled and maintained by Enable Technologies with no co-location or hosting within other organisations’ data locations. As these data centres are operated and controlled by Enable Technologies, which is a UK registered company and ISO accredited, full Data Protection compliance is ensured.
We make it easy for you to run Mautic in the cloud.
Our Mautic services are:
Up-to-date : We track every release of Mautic and update our stack shortly after it's released.
Secure : If serious security issues are discovered, we provide new versions of Mautic as soon as possible, often within hours of the availability of a fix.
Consistent : With Enable, you get the same software stack and configuration as recommended by Mautic themselves. This makes it easy to migrate between different deployment platforms if required.
Hosted services allow businesses of all sizes to use applications and technology as a service.
It's time to put your site in the Cloud.
Enable’s Hosting is inclusive of the following;
- Sugar hosted in our secure Tier 3 UK data centres
- Backups 4 times a day including 1 offsite backup
- Network redundancy giving you maximum availability to your data
- Secure Connection using SSL (https)
- Free vanilla Installation & Configuration
- Friendly UK Technical Support team
- Secure Linux servers dedicated to Sugar
- Monthly Payment option available
- Patch upgrade and maintenance costs Inclusive
(development not undertaken by Enable Technologies may be subject to an additional charge)
- Add new users on a pro-rata basis to the end of your current contract period
Sugar software architecture takes advantage of the latest Internet technologies to deliver high-performance, productivity, and interaction experience. Application architecture uses technologies to intelligently cache and compress data as well as to dynamically load application components, therefore minimising the network traffic between the client and server.
Database backups are encrypted and backed up every 4 hours and stored within the UK at all times. Our automated database backup procedures store live and off-line copies of Client data, database, and application files on a daily basis. We will also store encrypted backups at a secure off-site location until the expiration of the Client’s contract.
Clients can request a weekly backup of their data in relational database format for storage on their own servers. Upon request, Enable technologies will provide Clients with an FTP account to download their database backup. All object relationships between accounts, contacts and opportunities as well as all other fields, remain intact in this database backup.
The entire EnableCloud hosting platform has built-in redundancy to guarantee continuous operation. The overall system is fully redundant, including each component with a parallel electrical system. AC power is delivered via distributed redundant UPS systems backed by batteries and generators. Every production server utilises redundant dual-cord power supply fed by diverse sources.
Enable Technologies perform proactive monitoring and automated self-notification of our client’s hosted application as a means to verify that (a) an https request can be completed; (b) sessions can effectively be established and (c) server response time for the non-customised login page falls at or under 30 seconds.
Our data centre is fully secured via the following means:
- Alarmed premises which are accessible only via a combination of card-entry and key-locked doors.
- Server room access is via internal doors only – there is no access from the outside.
- CCTV systems in operation actively recording – remote viewing available for staff.
- Remote monitoring via the Web of physical servers and environment with notification system pre-set.