The future of work is becoming more remote especially given the current circumstances regarding COVID-19. This pandemic has shown people how easy it is to work from from home if they have the right tools to do so.
Every business needs a CRM tool and you may already have one. But ask yourself this, does it give you the data and insights that you need from any location, at any time? Does it keep up your employees busy work lives and allow them to access accurate information fast? If it doesn’t then you need to invest in a CRM tool that’s more efficient and bespoke to your business needs.
Every CRM tool should come with its own Mobile App, not only for the benefit of remote workers but also those who travel to meetings a lot because it provides real-time data from your phone.
What should you look for in a successful CRM App?
- Offline Access - Being able to access your CRM data and make changes whilst being offline is a must! This is largely beneficial for remote workers because it means that no matter where you are, you’re still able to make those important updates without having an internet connection.
- Import of calls & SMS Records - One of the most tedious tasks when it comes to CRM is data entry. Having an app which will allow you to log your daily calls, SMS records, contacts, and other data from your mobile saves a lot of time.
- Real-time information - Being able to access real-time information means that there's no need to be in the office anymore because the updates are right in front of you. Real-time insights increases productivity massively because you no longer need to have conversations with people to find out a leads status or a customers last activity, instead, it’s updated automatically within your App!
- Access to Maps with Route Planning - Geolocation offers the ability for you to be able to map routes between client locations with real-time traffic alerts. This means you don’t even have to step outside of your CRM App to find directions on other browsers like Google Maps, for example.
- Team Messaging & Assignment - Don’t commit to a CRM App that gives you a limited user experience! Instead feel as though your teams are completely transparent with an App that allows you to talk to your colleagues, assign people tasks, and collaborate.
- Notifications & Reminders - Quite a simple feature for a CRM App however it’s vital if you’re wanting to increase productivity. Having reminders for meetings, tasks, renewals, in fact pretty much everything in your CRM should be a necessity.
There are tons more features that I could list within a successful CRM App but it’s about finding the features that are relevant to helping your business maximise productivity whilst working from home or in the office.
If you’re ready to increase your productivity with an awesome CRM system that offers all of the capabilities listed above and so much more within it’s app…