SugarCRM has gone from being a single application to 3 industry leading innovative products.
Learn about their portfolio below:
Sugar Sell enables businesses to create extraordinary customer relationships with the most innovative and affordable solution on the market. Sugar Sell brings customer data into one place and builds on top of that underlying customer data a complete system for sales automation, collaboration, and reporting. Sugar Sell customers are able to drive revenue, increase efficiency, reduce sales costs and deliver unmatched customer buying experiences.
- Lead, opportunity, account and contact management – Give everyone in the organisation a complete context for each customer interaction and insight into what to do next.
- Reporting and dashboards – Drive strategic business decisions and inform leadership about important qualities of the business with out of the box and custom reporting. Monitor your key business metrics and use reports to turn customer data into business insights.
- Product Catalog and Quote Management – Place your product catalog right within Sugar Sell. Effortlessly search and browse your company product catalog and create custom quotes on the fly while viewing the customer account record. Run reports on opportunities and revenues by product to anticipate demand and understand the performance of your product.
- Sales Forecasting – Streamline your sales cycle and increase deal velocity with quote management in Sugar Sell. Improve visibility and predictability into your overall business with sales forecasting.
- Sugar BPM – Improve sales efficiency and productivity by spending less time on manual effort and more time engaging with customers with robust business process management. Automate virtually any business process such as lead routing, quote approvals, customer email notifications and much more.
Sugar Market is the all-you-need marketing automation solution built to work for you. With a curated toolset that includes highly intuitive campaign builders, advanced automations and superior reporting, we focus on what matters most to marketers—streamlining campaign creation, understanding engagement, improving conversion and driving more revenue.
- Ads Campaigns – Launch Google paid search campaigns through the Salesfusion platform to drive qualiﬁed trafﬁc
- SEO Audit – Run web audits to understand how your site is performing and compare your site to the competition
- Social – Schedule posts, manage accounts and monitor brand reputation across social media platforms
- Buyer’s Journey Tracking – Uncover key insight into prospect and account engagement with your website
- Nurture Campaigns – Remain top-of-mind with automated, tailored messages sent to prospects throughout their buyers’ journey
- Lead Scoring – Measure engagement and prioritize Sales outreach with actionable lead intelligence
- Emails – Easily create personalized, responsive email campaigns to spark conversations that convert
- Landing Pages and Lead Forms – Use drag-and-drop builders, or choose to code your own, to quickly build custom web pages and forms that capture leads
- Webinars and Events – Manage and track the success of events and webinars from within the platform
- Surveys – Capture important insight with custom surveys
- Reporting and ROI – Capture actionable insight into your marketing performance to understand what’s driving revenue
- Interactive Dashboards – Build and source data from various marketing initiatives and create visually-appealing, shareable reports
Solve your customers’ pressing issues and provide a differentiated, positive experience at every touch point to build life-long customer relationships.
Say goodbye to clunky, siloed support tools and say hello to Sugar Serve. Sugar Serve provides an enhanced user experience for your support professionals, aimed at solving your customers’ issues with speed and ease.
- Service Console – A unified interface that empowers agents to be more productive and better know every customer with whom they engage
- Case Management – Manage inbound customer issues across multiple channels and insure service level agreements are met
- SLA Management – Automatically calculate and measure your support organisation against even the most complex service-level agreements, including managing against multi-region business centers and related business hours.
- Case Routing – Out of the box business rules for effectively routing inbound cases, including time-based re-assignment and escalations—all powered by SugarBPM
- Self-Service – Help your customers help themselves. Sugar’s self-service portal and knowledge base allows for users to quickly solve common problems—driving satisfaction and defraying customer support costs.
- Reporting and Analytics – Pre-packaged reports and dashboards give support center managers deeper insights into the metrics that matter when driving a differentiated and superior customer experience
Want to know more about these exciting new products? Watch The SugarCRM Summer 19 Release Announcement!