How to keep the Sales team Happy
Version 6.2 of the Sugar Mobile App has just been released, and with this new release comes the ability to create and modify Quotes directly from the app. As someone who spends at least 50% of my time away from my office, whether it's visiting new prospects, or checking in on some of my accounts, having the ability to raise quotes on-the-go is invaluable! This also saves me time when it comes to trying to decipher my notes when I do eventually get back to my desk...
If you are not already making use of the SugarCRM Mobile App, I would highly recommend it. Here are just some of the things I use it for on a daily basis:
- Preparing for meetings with quick access to Accounts, Contacts and Opportunities
- Log my calls and meetings while they are still fresh in my mind, I can even attach photos and videos
- Keep track of my team and their day with dashboards: charts, activity history, daily calls and more
- Collaborate in the Activity Stream by @mentioning colleagues and #referencing accounts and contacts
- Stay connected to my entire contacts list by initiating a phone call or email with just one click
- Logging and keeping track of my expenses, which means no more hunting for receipts at the end of the month!