Sophisticated Email integration for SugarCRM and Mozilla Thunderbird
Not an Outlook user? No problem. This extension archives emails from Thunderbird to SugarCRM.
For only $24 per user, per year what's not to like?
The Main Pro Features:
- Automatically archive emails without user interaction - The Opacus Thunderbird extension will allow you to automatically archive inbound emails based on the to addresses, searching for Contacts and Leads by email address. For outbound mail, an additional 'Send and Auto Archive' button enables you to send and forget - the extension will look up SugarCRM records and automatically archive the mail as part of the sending process.
- Your SugarCRM address book in Thunderbird - By selecting the Contact sync option under the Tools menu all of your SugarCRM contacts will be immediately available.
- Mass Archive multiple emails at the click of a button - The Thunderbird extension provides the ability to mass auto-archive your email.
- Easily configure the extension options - The Professional extension adds such a wealth of features its preferences window needs tabs. Sensible defaults for these settings mean you can just install and use.
- Create SugarCRM objects directly from Thunderbird - Just searched for a contact or lead and got no results? Simply click Create and the drop-down list provides you with the option to create Leads, Contacts, Opportunities, Cases and Accounts.
Want to know more about the SugarCRM Thunderbird Extension?