Oil Intel Ltd. has been the authorised importer and distributor for Total Oil and Lubricants in New Zealand for over 15 years. Oil Intel currently employs 51 staff throughout New Zealand and offer specialist services coupled with exceptional quality products.
The company owns branches and warehouses in Whangarei, Auckland, Rotorua, Taupo, Tauranga, Nelson, Christchurch, and Otago with their support office in the Hawke’s Bay. They also have a strong network of fifteen distributors nationwide which enables them to deliver overnight or even same day if necessary.
Oil Intel needed a CRM tool that gave them a single view of their prospects and their customers so all staff could talk from the same page and the tool needed advanced workflow automation to ensure that they could manage their processes more effectively.
The best fit for Oil Intel’s business, implementing Sugar CRM allowed the company to capture all of their data in one place. In addition, they needed a great partner to help them implement the system, who they found in CloudTech.
- Increased sales performance
- Sales Managers now have the Sales pipeline for the entire team on their dashboards
- A Dashlet allows them to see team notes as they are entered in real-time
- Easy-to-follow color-coded charts allow the Managing Director to see how each sales team member is doing
- As the company’s needs grow, so does Sugar, a highly extensible solution
To find out more about SugarCRM click the button below!