A Real-life Unicorn Company!! What is that?
A Unicorn Company is a business that is valued at over $1 billion. The term was invented by venture capitalist Aileen Lee, founder of CowboyVC, based in California.
Nowadays, it’s becoming harder and harder to qualify as a Unicorn Company and we are proud to announce that monday.com have! In fact, not that we are trying to boast or anything, but they’re actually worth nearly double the valuation of a Unicorn Company, $1.9 billion!
Who are monday.com?
monday.com is a Business Operational Service Solution (BOSS). Big words right! So, let’s call it a BOSS. An ultra-cool task management platform that works like a BOSS!
The platform offers a new way for businesses to manage their work... A bright, attractive and cost-effective way.
So, what do Enable have to do with Monday.com?
Here at Enable we are the UK Re-seller of monday.com (monday.com is based in Israel). We as a company use the product internally and we love sharing the wonders of monday.com with businesses in the UK.
Here’s where meeting the Real-life Unicorn Company comes in…
On the 18th of November we are hosting an Event in London with Mmonday.com!
Why should you take time out of your busy schedule to attend the event?
Because it’s important to invest time into yourself! Learn something new! Find out why monday.com are a unicorn company and what they can do for your business.
Come along to our awesome venue, The Loading Bay at Techspace Shoreditch, to learn from others who are experiencing the wonders of using monday.com.
Oh, and by the way… there’s a FREE breakfast if I hadn’t convinced you to come already.
Monday 18th Novemeber, doors open at 8:30am
25 Luke Street
- 08:30: Doors open
- 09:00 - 09:15 : Welcome to Enable, monday.com's UK Partner
- 09:15 - 09:45 : monday.com most used features
- 09:45 - 10:00 : A day in the life of monday.com (First customer story)
- 10:00 - 10:15 : A day in the life of monday.com (Second customer story)
- 10:15 - 10:45 : Breakfast is served / Moment of exchange and sharing / Ask us anything Mini monday.com workshops (This session is for networking to allow customers and prospects to talk to one another or us!)
- 10:45 - 11:15 : Exclusive monday.com Roadmap and what’s to come
- 11:15 - 11:30 : Q&A